It's already March—as I see it, the calm before the storm. This is going to be one busy year and, oh man, is there a lot of traveling and spending to be done:
April: Move into a new place
May: Go to D.C. for my sister's graduation
July: Margot's first birthday (!!!)
August: Go to New Orleans for my sister's bachelorette
September: Go to San Francisco for the wedding
December: Go to Costa Rica for a family trip
With all of this going on, we'll soon find ourselves at the end of the year and wonder how we got there so fast! So, I'm taking things one day at a time, enjoying them as they come and go, and reveling in the slowness of these early months.
A couple of things that caught my eye this lovely Friday:
01. I think I'll try my hand at this DIY for Easter
02. What kind of boobs do you have?
03. Reading this to get ready for this season's House of Cards
04. I'm all about perfecting food iphoneography
05. Rethinking my cleaning approach
06. This home is inspiring me like no other
07. Inspired to make a shift towards shopping ethically and responsibly
Wishing you a happy weekend!
(Photo from in bed)