TA-DA! A gift guide! I've always found these lists really helpful and fun to browse myself, so I thought I'd put together a couple of things that I think Margot (or any baby girl around 6 months) would love and use.
01. Finkelstein's Pig Friend is just too cute...sometimes that's the only reason you need!
02. These Organic Cotton Spotted PJs from Mabo seem so cozy and soft for cold winter days of lounging around.
03. This Mushroom Music Box would be great for pulling on (something Margot's been doing a lot of lately) and is a way prettier alternative to traditional music boxes.
04. Teething babies will go bananas for this Chewbeads Stroller Toy.
05. These Nico Mitts will surely keep little hands warm.
06. How cute are these Mini Peas Leggings? They need to be on bae's legs, stat!
07. Margot's received 2 pairs of these Padraig Cottage Baby Slippers—you can be sure I'll replace each pair as she outgrows them.
08. I'd imagine one of these Finger Puppet Books would keep any baby entertained for a good while. So yes, add this to the list.
09. Every baby needs music-making toys. This Xylophone and Solid Drum are the perfect starters.
10. An Egg Pillow because...it's an egg pillow!